McVeigh & Mangum Engineering, Inc. (MME) was established in 1991 with the objective of providing quality engineering services and establishing enduring client relationships while strictly adhering to our established core values.Although recognized by our colleagues and clients as an industry leader, we continue to aspire to greater heights. MME has assembled an outstanding staff of professionals in our Jacksonville, Atlanta, Charlotte and Raleigh offices. Maintaining registration in most states, we offer to our clients throughout the country full-service engineering, which includes structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, technology, LEED®, and commissioning services.
Uniquely Suited to be Your Engineers of Choice.
We believe the following sets us apart from the competition:
- A commitment to customer service and superior client satisfaction
- Multi-discipline design capabilities
- Project management system offering a primary point of contact
- Formal quality assurance program promoting accuracy and coordination
- Multi-discipline three-dimensional building information modeling (BIM) and drawing capability
- Project diversity and engineering expertise in multiple sectors
- Principal and senior management involvement in projects
- Well established relationships with contractors, vendors, and architects
- An energetic, “can do” attitude
One Firm, Full Service, Total Commitment.
MME is committed to remaining on the leading edge of technology through the extensive use of modern design and drawing software. This results in high quality drawings, sound economical designs and lower fees. We have embraced the use of BIM technology and have successfully provided structural and MEP drawings in the Revit Environment for multiple projects over the past few years.