BIM-FM Coordinator – Charlotte
A BIM-FM Coordinator works independently and supports multiple jobs for multiple project managers. Main goals and focus are to push modeling forward by providing content creation and conflict resolution with direction provided by the project manager. He/she may oversee an entire modeling project and most of the smaller virtual design and construction coordination efforts with direction provided by a project manager. He/she will also be responsible for the creation of the creation of BIM models created from 3D scans captured by themselves or others within the department. Also, may work from any of our locations, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Atlanta or Raleigh.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Applies knowledge of MEP/FP systems to create content for Virtual Design and Construction Coordination Services
• Independently creates and reviews 3D Revit models for the use during coordination or as an as-built representation
• Works well with others and can take direction from Project Managers and give concise and direct direction to BIM Techs
• Assists in determining schedule and budget requirements
• Maintain neat and organized work area which allows efficient access to project information required by other team members.
• 4+ years of relevant experience within the architecture, engineering or construction industry.
• AA in construction or engineering related field (not necessary but helpful)
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.