Electrical E.I.T. – Charlotte
In the Electrical E.I.T. role, you will have the opportunity to support Project Engineers by performing the routine aspects of engineering assignments, as well as potentially serve as technical primary point of contact for selected projects. This opportunity will allow you to acquire knowledge and develops basic technical skills and learn to apply prescribed techniques and procedures to projects in accordance with established criteria. Future advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Electrical E.I.T.
• Experience with a focus on:
o Client Satisfaction
o Eventually leading and managing a technical staff
• Producing electrical drawings for architectural projects
• 3-5 years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Registration as an E.I.T.
• Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for multi-family residential, healthcare, commercial, light industrial and institutional projects
• Experience with Revit
• Perform routine design tasks and gain experience and familiarization with the engineering methods, practices and programs of the firm
• Prepare drawings and visual aids
• Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients