Marketing/Business Development Professional – Jacksonville
McVeigh and Mangum Engineering (MME) is offering a unique opportunity for a corporate level Marketing/Business Development Professional in our Jacksonville, Florida corporate office. This position offers the opportunity to directly support our firm’s Chief Marketing Officer and potentially have the opportunity to transition into the firm’s CMO position. MME is a thriving multi-discipline, multi-office engineering firm, serving the Architectural/Construction community on a national level. We currently have three offices in the southeast US with plans to grow aggressively into other geographic and service markets. This opportunity will allow the candidate to grow, develop and contribute to our team of highly motivated engineers that continues to excel in the architectural engineering industry.
Actual responsibilities will be determined in consideration of the candidates experience, talents and interests. Likely responsibilities include:
- Identify of engineering project opportunities and prepare proposals.
- Provide leadership in the expansion of our firm’s exposure in the A/E community.
- Foster new relationships in the A/E community.
- Lead in the maintenance and continued development of our firm’s marketing collateral.
- Support the launch of new MME offices and expansion into new service sectors.