Senior Mechanical Engineer – Charlotte
fire protection engineering design.
In the Sr. Mechanical Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to serve as a Project Engineer as well as Project and Client Manager. Future advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Sr. Mechanical Engineer as our upper leadership team transitions into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
• Experience with a focus on:
o Client Satisfaction
o Leading and managing a technical staff
• Designing and managing architectural projects
• 10-15 years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
• Professional Registration
• Experience in the design of HVAC, hydronic piping systems, central plants, building automation, medical gas, plumbing, and fire protection systems for
various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
• Project Management Experience
• Experience with AutoCAD/Revit•
• Energy Modeling experience
• LEED AP accreditation
• Commissioning Certification
• Provide specification and design of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems for architectural projects within defined budgets
• Lead design teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
• Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.