Structural Engineer Intern – Atlanta
In the Structural E.I. role, you will initially have the opportunity to serve as Structural Project Engineer on architectural projects, preparing drawings and specifications and participating in the project’s Construction Administration effort. Responsibilities will increase with additional experience leading to the role of Project Manager and potentially Client Manager. Ultimately, advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Structural Engineer as our upper leadership team continues to transition into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
• 2+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Design Experience with a focus on: client satisfaction, quality, leading a technical staff, managing architectural projects
• Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering (Master’s Preferred)
• Experience in the design structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
• Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
• Experience with Revit strongly preferred
• Experience with ACAD, RAM and CSC
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.