electrical engineer – atlanta
We currently have an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in our Atlanta office . In the Electrical Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to Lead and Produce Projects, as well as serve as the technical primary point of contact for selected projects. This opportunity will allow you to strengthen your technical skills, mentor team members, and expand your knowledge.
Future advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Electrical Engineer with potential growth in Project Management, Leadership, and Ownership. In addition, McVeigh & Mangum offers an array of benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Schedule, Floating Holiday, Bonus Program, Tuition Reimbursement, First Time Homebuyer Program, Overtime Pay, Work from Home Policy, and many more.
• Perform design tasks, gain experience, and familiarization with the engineering methods, practices, and programs of the firm
• Prepare drawings and visual aids
• Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
• Experience with a focus on the design of architectural projects, proven client satisfaction, and effective communication skills.
• Experience in producing electrical drawings for architectural projects
• 7-10 years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for multi-family residential, healthcare, commercial, light industrial and institutional projects
• Experience with Revit
• Registered P.E.
• Experience working with SKM and Visual software to produce electrical designs
• Experience with power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems