managing director – charlotte
New opportunities are being created in our Charlotte office , resulting from our continued success, growth and internal promotions. We currently have a unique opportunity for a Managing Director in our Charlotte office . In the Managing Director role, you will have the opportunity to lead an established group of design professionals. Your role will be to promote and assure quality on all projects and work performed by the office, and to foster existing client relationships and initiate new ones. You will supervise activities of the office, along the policy lines adopted by the Board of Directors. In this role you will also direct activities of the Office Manager, Department Managers and other managers, giving guidance and direction where required. You will also lead in the planning and coordination of all marketing activities of the office in conjunction with the firm’s CMO.
McVeigh & Mangum offers a rich benefits package including ownership opportunities, Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Schedule, Floating Holiday, Bonus Program, Tuition Reimbursement, First Time Homebuyer Program, Work from Home Policy, and many more.
• Balancing manpower demands
• Client development and maintenance
• Project production and the successful achievement of profitability and growth goals
• Design and leadership experience with a focus on design of architectural projects, proven client satisfaction, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• 15+ years of experience associated with the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, architectural, or construction management
• MBA recommended
• Experience with healthcare (preferred), commercial, multi-family, assisted living and institutional projects
• Experience with managing and leading a group of 20 to 30 people
• Understanding of the principles of budgeting, and finance and resource planning