mechanical engineer eit – jacksonville
New opportunities are being created in our Jacksonville office as a result of our continued success, growth and internal promotions, along with our recent merger with IMEG Corporation. McVeigh & Mangum Engineering is now a wholly owned subsidiary of IMEG. With over 60 offices throughout the nation, we are currently included in ENR’s list the nation’s Top 100 Design Firms. We provide engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design.
We currently have an opportunity for a Mechanical EI in our Jacksonville office . In the Mechanical EI role, you will have the opportunity to support Senior Level Project Engineers, as well as potentially serve as the technical primary point of contact for selected projects.
Future advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Mechanical EI with potential growth in Project Management, Leadership, and Ownership. In addition, IMEG offers an array of benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k and ESOP Retirement Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, and many more.
• Provide mechanical engineering designs to meet scheduled and design objectives for assigned projects
• Provide specification and design of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems for architectural projects within defined budgets
• Maintain and foster relationships with clients
• Experience with a focus on the design of architectural projects, proven client satisfaction, quality, time management, and effective communication skills.
• 3+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• E.I.T. certification
• Experience in the design of HVAC system design for various types of projects including commercial, institutional, healthcare, education, and multi-family construction.
• Experience with Revit and Carrier HAP or Trane Trace
• Energy Modeling experience
• LEED AP accreditation