senior electrical engineer – raleigh
New opportunities are being created in our Raleigh office as a result of our continued success, growth and internal promotions. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer in our Raleigh office . In the Senior Electrical Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to serve as the discipline lead and lead a support team for assigned projects.
Future advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Senior Electrical Engineer with potential growth in Project Management, Leadership, and Ownership. In addition, McVeigh & Mangum offers an array of benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Schedule, Floating Holiday, Bonus Program, Tuition Reimbursement, First Time Homebuyer Program, Work from Home Policy, and many more.
• Provide specification and design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for architectural projects within defined budgets
• Lead design teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
• Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
• Experience with a focus on the design of architectural projects, quality, leading and managing technical staff, prove client satisfaction, and effective communication skills.
• Designing and managing architectural projects
• 10+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Registered P.E.
• Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial, multi-family, assisted living and institutional projects
• Project Management Experience
• Experience with Revit
• Engineer of Record experience
• LEED AP accreditation
• Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines