senior structural engineer – jacksonville
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer in our Jacksonville office . In the Senior Structural Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to serve as the discipline lead and lead a support team for assigned projects.
Future advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Senior Structural Engineer with potential growth in Project Management, Leadership, and Ownership. In addition, IMEG offers an array of benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k and ESOP Retirement Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, and many more.
• Provide leadership to the office’s Structural Engineering Department
• Provide specification and design of structural systems for architectural projects within defined budgets
• Lead design teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
• Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
• Experience with a focus on the design of architectural projects, quality, leading and managing technical staff, prove client satisfaction, and effective communication skills.
• Designing and managing architectural projects
• 10+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering
• Registered P.E. or S.E.
• Experience in the design structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
• Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
• Project Management Experience
• Experience with Revit
• Experience with RAM SS, RAM Elements, RAM Concept, Enercalc
• Engineer of Record experience
• LEED AP accreditation
• Knowledge of basic project financials