Structural Engineer – Atlanta
New opportunities are being created in our Atlanta office as a result of our continued success, growth and internal promotions. We currently have an opportunity for a Structural Engineer in our Atlanta office . In the Structural Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to support Senior Level Project Engineers, as well as potentially serve as the technical primary point of contact for selected projects. This opportunity will allow you to continue obtain knowledge and develops basic technical skills and learn to apply these technical skills to projects in accordance with established standards, in addition to gaining valuable experience while serving as the primary project engineer on projects.
Future advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Structural Engineer with potential growth in Project Management, Leadership, and Ownership. In addition, IMEG offers an array of benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k and ESOP Retirement Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, and many more.
• Provide engineering designs to meet scheduled and design objectives for assigned projects
• Provide specification and design of systems for architectural projects within defined budgets
• Maintain and foster relationships with clients
• Experience with a focus on the design of architectural projects, proven client satisfaction, quality, time management, and effective communication skills.
• 4-6 years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering or equivalent
• E.I.T. certification or Registered P.E.
• Experience in the design structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
• Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
• Experienced in multi-family podium structures
• Experience with Revit
• Experience with ACAD and RAM