structural engineer – raleigh
New opportunities are being created in our Raleigh office , resulting from our continued success, growth and internal promotions. We currently have an opportunity for a Structural Engineer in our Raleigh office . In the Structural Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to support senior level Project Engineers, in addition to serving as Project Engineer and the technical point of contact on selected projects. This opportunity will allow you to continue to obtain knowledge and develop technical skills, but also provide an opportunity to develop valuable leadership skills.
Future advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Structural Engineer with potential growth in Project Management, Leadership, and Ownership. In addition, McVeigh & Mangum offers an array of benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Schedule, Floating Holiday, Bonus Program, Tuition Reimbursement, First Time Homebuyer Program, Overtime Pay, Work from Home Policy, and many more.
• Contribute to the leadership to the office’s Structural Engineering Department
• Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
• Provide design and design oversight of structural engineering projects
• Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
• Design and management experience with a focus on client satisfaction, quality, leadership of a technical staff, and effective communication
• 6-10 years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering
• Registered P.E. or S.E.
• Experience in the design of structural systems for healthcare, commercial, multi-family, assisted living and institutional projects
• Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
• Experience with Revit
• NCEES License
• LEED AP Accreditation
• Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines
• Experience with ACAD and RAM
• Project Management Experience